Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo

I've been colouring my hair for years, and definitely don't recommend dyeing it yourself unless you really know what you're doing. No matter how much I change my colour, I always find myself going back to get some form of blonde highlights which we all know, tend to fade like a mofo. At the moment my hair is kind of ballyagish, roots fading to blonde..I honestly don't know how to describe it, but it's in pretty good condition, the blonde is bright, and I haven't dyed it more than once.




Unfortunately if you have dark hair like me, it can take ages to make the change the blonde, and your hair can get so damaged in the process. When I asked for blonde at the ends of my hair I loved it but knew it would take time to make it lighter, and I found a way to brighten it without any damage. I decided to try Touch Of Silver Brightening Shampoo, and I just adore this product. Without sounding like an advert, you really do see the results after one wash-it's amazing. I like to leave it in for longer than it recommends..maybe a bit too long but I love how it makes my hair really, really bright. 




I definitely recommend this shampoo if you're looking to tone your hair. It's so affordable-should be no more than a fiver most places. One thing I will recommend is using a nice conditioner in conjunction with this :) You can buy this in Boots and probably most pharmacies 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment