Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Better Than Fake Lashes-Model Co Fibre Lash

I love the way fake lashes make my eyes look, but I try not to wear them too much. I just can't deal with all the fuss. My sister got me the most amazing mascara though, and I  have a feeling I won't need to wear fakies for a long time! This is the Model Co Fibre Lash mascara and I think it's fantastic.The packaging is so pretty and professional looking, and I was sooo excited to try this out. 

How do you use it?

The instructions said to use the lash extending mascara first, and then brush the lash fibres carefully over the mascara. I find it best to leave the fibres set for about 20 seconds, and then apply another layer of mascara. The result is longer, thicker, clump-free lashes that last aaages!

I'm so so impressed with this product, especially since my eyes are irritated easily, and this hasn't hurt them at all.








No comments:

Post a Comment