Pages

Monday 1 December 2014

My new favourite foundation!

For those of you who don't know, I love me some full coverage foundations. I admit I don't wear foundation that often but when I do, I like to make sure all my imperfections are taken care of. Seventeen is such a fab make up brand and they're so affordable too! I got the contour kit along with the Stay Time foundation, and I love them both.The foundation really blew me away though, because for 8 euro, it's one of the best I've ever used, including high end products. 
Why I love it:

The coverage is amazing, (it's full coverage, so if you prefer a lighter base you might not like this!) it blends so nicely into the skin and looks amazing with bronzer and products like inglot sparkling dust over it. The finish is not too dewy but not too matte either-just perfect! A little goes a long way too, so I feel like I'll get a lot of use out of it before I need to repurchase! I've also mixed it with loads of foundations, and I think it's gorgeous mixed with Maybelline Fit Me-another fave of mine! 
Have you tried it? Let me know! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment