Pages

Thursday 10 April 2014

What I Wore: Off The Shoulder Turquoise Dress And Gold Wrap Around Heels ★★

Ahh scary! I think this is my first ever what I wore post! Bit late with it I know, since it was last week, but better late than never! I got the clothes at Boohoo.com-they have some amazing bargains! They were kinda just sitting in my wardrobe waiting to be worn, 'cause I just haven't been out at all lately. I finally decided to go out though, and I did really like the outfit. 
I know the camera is at a really weird angle, but it was really the best I could do at the time haha! Here's a shot of the make-up I wore too :) 
I used mostly the Naked 2 palette on my eyes (read my review here!) and my face is a mixture of foundations, with NYC Sunny Bronzer :) Oh, and not forgetting some gorg Rimmel lipstick! 
Thank you so much for reading! 
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment