Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

It's Almost Summer..Let's Bring Out The Denim Shorts!

Denim shorts have recently become one of the most loved pieces of clothing by fashionistas worldwide! They're simple, so cute and they go with almost everything! I absolutely love them and I have quite a few myself! They can be jazzed up with a peerdy top for a night out, or even worn with a simple top for a super summery look.

Here's a pair I got the other day-I'm so in love with them! I seriously love the faded American flag print on clothes! I'm keeping my eyes peeled for an American flag print denim shirt too-I just can't get enough haha!



Aren't they so funky?? I can't wait to wear them! I think they're probably my new fave pair of shorts, and my first summery purchase of 2014! 

Do you love denim shorts too? Let me know! 

Soph :)




No comments:

Post a Comment