Pages

Sunday 9 March 2014

I'm Loving: Nuxe Shimmering Dry Oil

If you've used this product, then you already know how gorgeous it is! My sis gave me a small bottle and from the second I used it I was hooked, it's so nice.


Just click the pic to go to the Nuxe website :)


Nuxe Prodigeuse OR is an amazing repairing oil, that has so many benefits. I've never used a product like it!  A shimmery sun-kissed look is a must have for a night out (especially in Summer) and this will leave your skin looking and feeling lovely. It's not just for skin though! It's a multi-purpose oil and you can use it on your hair, fingernails-it repairs so well! Oh, and did I mention it smells lovely too?

You get a really good sized bottle for the price and it lasts ages too. You can probably find it in most chemists and I swear you wont be disappointed!

Have any of you used this and love it as much as I do? 
Let me know! :)

Soph x 

No comments:

Post a Comment