Pages

Wednesday 5 March 2014

5 Things I Love About Tea

Ahhh tea, the most perfect drink in the world. I had a dream last night that me and Conor had the biggest cup of tea in the world, and it all seemed very real until sadly, I woke up. Here are a few reasons why I love this beverage and I'm sure most of the Irish population will agree.



Reason 1: It's so relaxing and is the perfect partner for the show you've been waiting all week to see. It's also known to be a proven stress reliever! 

Reason 2: Most teas have amazing health benefits! Everyday normal tea has been thought to reduce the risk of heart disease and to also be effective in anti-ageing. Few more cups pleease since I'm turning 21 in 2 months and that's apparently SO old.  Apparently the best tea you can drink is green tea (I love) or just normal old black tea. Black tea is especially good if you're lacking sugar and might be a tad dehydrated (hint hint, code for hungover!)

Reason 3: It's like a hug in a cup. You know it is. I wanted to draw a pic of a cup of tea giving a hug but how creepy would that be?! 

Reason 4:  There's a pretty cool history behind tea (which I'm pretty sure you don't want to know) but I always think it's kinda cool that when I pour a cup, I'm about to drink something that caused such a kerfuffle once upon a time. Or maybe I'm just a weirdo and other people don't think about things like that. 

Reason 5:  It's a drink with jam and breeeaddd. Hehe, I had to. In seriousness though it's actually really hydrating! Not as much as water obviously, but it's still amazing for keeping you hydrated. 

Do you love tea as much as I do? Let me know how many cups you drink every day! :)
Thanks for reading! 

Soph :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment