Pages

Thursday 6 February 2014

A Better Blush Than NARS Orgasm? What Could It Be?!

Hi there everybody! I didn't realise people liked product reviews so much! Should I do more posts on them?? I have loads so I think I just might!

                                                 

NARS if famous for being just really good make-up, but these guys can be pretty pricey! The "Orgasm" blush, holds a kind of celebrity status in the beauty universe for being amazing. Sadly, I just don't see this. Don't get me wrong, the colour is gorg, it just wasn't that flattering on my skin tone! I know everyone's different, but this seemed to really showcase my pores, so for the price I wasn't happy.

I did some research and found a little gem. I'm not gonna call it a dupe,(like so many people do) because it is quite different, but there's an even better product you can get for a fraction of the price!



Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso



For those of you who don't know, Milani baked blushes are so super pretty! Tell you a secret? I REALLY prefer this to nearly ever other blush I've used! It has a gorgeous shimmer and blends so nicely into skin. It is quite pigmented so you only need to apply it lightly, but the result is gorgeous. Believe the hype, it lasted all day the first time I wore it and I've been using it every day since. 

Was this guide helpful? I'd really love if you could let me know! Or maybe you'd like to recommend a blush to me!
Thanks for reading! 
Soph :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment