Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Which Naked Palette Is The Best?

The Naked palettes are without a doubt Urban Decay's most famous products-and for good reason! They've created palettes that suit every eye colour, every skin tone, and you can get so many make-up looks with them! So here's the dilemma: which one is the best?

To be honest, it's really a matter of choice. 

Naked 1
This is a warm brown, shimmery based palette. The colours are so pretty together and it has one of my favourite eyeshadows of all time: Gunmetal. I think this palette is gorgeous, and my only complaint is there is a little fallout. Blue and brown eyes are best suited to this palette in my opinion. It will make them look amazinggg! 


Naked 2
2 is more taupe based with metallic colours. I really like the range from super light to ultra dark-and I love that they added a matte black! This palette has Half Baked too, which is another one of my faves! I think this palette is a touch more colourful than the first, so if that's your style, this might be for you. I think this palette is gorgeous for grey and hazel eyes-c'est magnifique! 

Naked 3
3 is so pretty and has more pinky/rose based hues. I've heard mixed reactions about this palette but I really like it! It is quite different but I think they've tried to make up for the lack of pinky shades in the first two. Then again, who knows! This palette would be gorgeous for green eyes, but then again there's something in it to suit every eye colour! 



So to conclude, this is a hard one but my fave has to be...*drum roll* Naked 2! I just love that there's lots of matte colours and a perfect amount of shimmer and baked colours too! I have really strange colour eyes and these colours seem to compliment them the best out of all 3 palettes! 

Which one is your favourite? Leave me a comment and let me know! 
Thanks so much for reading!
Soph :) 

You May Also Like: Which Colour Suits My Eyes?

2 comments:

  1. I love the Naked 3 palette so much
    http://theebeautylounge.blogspot.com/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's gorg too! Such pretty colours :)

      Delete