Pages

Monday 3 February 2014

Grecian Style Necklaces-I Love You!

Hello ladies!

I looove jewellery-especially Grecian style necklaces!I wear lots of jewellery though, I have my ears pierced 6 times and they're always sporting multiple perdy earrings haha!

Jewellery can really jazz up the most simple outfits, so if you're ever stuck with something you find just a tad boring-go routing in your room and throw some on!

Those Grecian style necklaces are all the rage right now and you can get them for super cheap in Penneys! They can take a little black dress from just normal to super stylish and personalised- I love these kind!

 

(Gold Necklace via Asos, and Blue Necklace via)

How pretty are they? My sister and I have a necklace collection with loooads like these and it's so nice to have lots to choose from! I can see these being in style for a long time to come, and they just go with almost everything.

You'll hear a lot of people say these necklaces have to be matched with your shoes, but I just think when outifts are matched to the T , it can look kinda weird. Just have fun with it!

You can get so many of these gorgeous necklaces on Penneys and loads of places online! 
Have fun necklace shopping! 
Soph :) 

You May Also Like: 5 Essential Make-Up Brushes 


No comments:

Post a Comment