Pages

Sunday 19 January 2014

Online Make-up Haul!



^^^Watch this for the most ridiculous video ending EVER! Haha! 

Woohoo! A brand new video! I was really nervous about starting a channel (which you can check out here if you like!) but it's soo much fun! I got such nice products online and I'm so happy with them, so I decided to make a video! I'll put the links up for where I got all the products later on because I'm kind of in a rush to go and watch Legally Blonde haha! But until then, you can just check out all the products in the video up there. ^
The products I mentioned in the video are:

MAC Smolder eyeliner- This is such a nice eyeliner. I don't really go for expensive make-up but I got this on special offer. You get loads in it which is great because we all know eyeliner gets smaller by the second! It blends amazingly and it's blacker than Father Ted's socks. Love it.

Maybelline Silk Glam Quad- I've been wanting this for ages and I think it was like 4 euro on eBay! These colours are so pretty and I love the texture! Perfect for glam eyes (you can watch my glam eyes video here) and most of them make beautiful solo colours.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder- This is my holy grail face powder. I just love it! If you watch the video you'll see why too, I explain all about my embarrassing face problem haha!

Inglot Sparkling Dust-This is amaazing! I actually got this for Christmas but I decided to review it anyway 'cause I love it!

Thanks for watching everyone!
Have an amazing evening!
Soph :)


You May Also Like: The 20 Euro Make-Up Challenge! 

No comments:

Post a Comment