Pages

Tuesday 28 January 2014

Film Review: Run Lola Run

If you haven't already guessed it guys, I love films. I've seen lots and lots of them so I thought maybe I should write a bit about them on my blog! Today we're gonna talk about Run Lola Run, or Lola Rennt, as it's known in Germany. I'll tell you right now, it might not be everyone's taste, and if you're not a fan of subtitles then don't say I didn't warn you, but I really like it.


dvdbear.com

So the story is...hmm I actually don't know how to explain this one without giving too much away! It revolves around a girl named Lola who receives a phone call from her very panicky boyfriend, who tells her she has 20 minutes to help him try and find 100 grand, or he's in big, big trouble. Sounds a little straight forward doesn't it? Well it's not! The opening scene is soo cool-I saw it first when I was really small and I can remember thinking it was cool then too! The whole film is just really unique and different, doing things like giving snap shots into minor character's lives, and showing snippets of the film through animation.

The soundtrack is perfect for the film and really suits the mood, but the best thing about this film is it leaves you going; "who, what, why?!" which I love! That's all I'll say about it because it's hard to explain without ruining anything, but yeah-just go watch it haha!

Film reviews are so much fun to do, so I'll definitely be doing more!
Enjoy!
Soph :)

No comments:

Post a Comment